Dunalley Tasman Neighbourhood House is one of 35 Neighbourhood Houses around Tasmania.
We are a community organisation designed to work alongside local people, meet their needs and aspirations and build a more vibrant, connected and enjoyable community for all.
We cover communities from Copping and Dunalley all the way to Port Arthur and the Tasman Peninsula. With locations at Dunalley and Nubeena we offer a wide range of activities including:
Due to the risks of COVID-19, we are currently offering essential services at our two buildings:
- Laundry services (Dunalley)
- Crunch (frozen) meals – free!
- NILS Loans
- Shower access (Dunalley – bookings essential)
- Mini temporary Op-Shop in the main building at Dunalley, including borrow and swap book library
- Food Co-op online orders and contactless pick-up options
Dunalley is open 10am – 3pm weekdays.
Nubeena is open Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am – 3pm during school terms.
Contact us for details or just pop in at Dunalley or Nubeena.