Dunalley Tasman Neighbourhood House is one of 35 Neighbourhood Houses around Tasmania.
We are a community organisation designed to work alongside local people, meet their needs and aspirations and build a more vibrant, connected and enjoyable community for all.
We cover communities from Copping and Dunalley all the way to Port Arthur and the Tasman Peninsula. With locations at Dunalley and Nubeena we offer a wide range of activities including:
We are currently offering the following services at our two buildings:
- Laundry services (Dunalley)
- Crunch (frozen) meals – free!
- NILS Loans
- Shower access (Dunalley – bookings essential)
- Dunalley Op-Shop is temporally closed – reopening soon “watch this space”
- Dunalley borrow and swap book library
- Food Co-op open Thursdays 10am – 2pm, plus online orders (members only)
- Family Support assistance
Dunalley is open 9am – 3pm weekdays.
Nubeena is open Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am – 3pm during school terms.
Contact us for details or just pop in at Dunalley or Nubeena.